Thursday, August 27, 2009

Life can be hard for a long period of time, right?

August 27, 2009 11 PM

Life can be hard for a long period of time, right?

I am starting to understand that I am not the only one suffering at this moment. There are a bunch of people feeling worse pain than me every day… that I don’t know how to describe the pain that they feel. The only word that I can think of is HURT.

I understand and sense that there are lots of peers out there going through some rough times whether they are social, financial, religion, family, school, or health problems.
I must say that those peers are all hidden somewhere in this universe. I believe that most of them are going through life as like there is nothing bad going on at the moment or just pretending that whatever is going on in their life is fine.

I don’t know. I don’t know what the deal of life is anymore.
You know I hear lots of different stories how people kill themselves. I must say that I did think about it. I am not going to lie. But right now I understand that life is precious and why should I even try to bother to think of taking my own life if some other people are trying so hard to survive for another second of their life. Plus God did give me this life for a reason.

Yes, the pain might seem unbearable but I know after I can overcome this… the reward will be much greater in Heaven. I must comprehend that God is giving me all this for a reason which is to bring Glory to Himself. I must confess that I haven’t been a very good girl? I don’t know… I am such a sinner… I need lots of forgiveness!

I won’t be ashamed of it anymore… because the way to learn the true meaning of life is to learn from my personal mistakes… Jesus, I truly thank You for forgiving me each day and really looking at me as Your one of a kind daughter!

I want to be fire up by the Word of God. I want to really be fascinated that the Most High Power loves me very and very much. It is really incredible when one puts that thought in their head and think about it… It can go really deep and deep. GOD IS LOVE.

I must understand that my problems are not as big as other people. Yes it may seem that I am suffering but I need to constantly remind myself that it is not the end of the world!
Dear Father, I thank you for the amazing grace and mercy that You provide for me daily.
I thank You for giving me this life of mine. I know that there are times where I will complain about some things in life because it hurts me emotionally, mentally, or sometime physically.

Please forgive me. Please give me an understanding heart and mind to all this!
I plead that Your Holy Spirit will work at my family’s lives. Not only mine but many others out there! I want You Father to change the poor attitude that I have or people in general have!
I praise You for all the creation and the great talents that You provide in each of our lives.
AMEN.

2 comments:

  1. I jsut wanted to contact you and hopfully give you something today that will bring a smile. It sounds like you have many things going on in your life. Not knowing the situation forgive me if at all not in the right place... First realize God is not doing anything that is not wonderful in your life. If there is anything else going on realize that is not Him. He does love you and only has the best for you. You do have fogiveness, just be sure to walk in it. Cofess your sins 1 John 1:9 and He will forgive you. Than be sure that you move on from there, a lot of times we hold on to the guilt and sin which stops us from pushing for the glory God has. Just relax and think of all the beauty in your life. Smile and enjoy anything that you can and know that there is so much more. Stay forcused, faithful and willing to move forward. Much Love, Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a wonderful reminder. and yeah...it's sooo easy to get caught up in our own troubles and forget that everyone goes through em.
    thanks esther :)

    ReplyDelete